We recently made a few updates to the home. First, we painted our main living space along with our master bedroom. Yet, we still weren’t completely happy with the mood and feel of the rooms. Our goal was to give our home a more cohesive look, but also we wanted our rooms to feel brighter and have a more open space feel to it. We knew we wanted a seamless and simple look. I knew that the easiest way to achieve exactly what I wanted was to change our window treatments! So that’s exactly what we did and we are absolutely loving our new window shades from LEVOLOR®!
I am partnering with LEVOLOR today to show you our new cordless shades! LEVOLOR is a brand that has been around and trusted by their customers for decades. Looking through their website, you will find endless options of window treatments endless option of custom and stock window treatments from real wood and faux wood blinds to cellular and roller shades. There is literally something for everyone and every style.
I was impressed with how easy it was to order customized window treatments from their website. The first step in the process is to choose your favorites and then order some swatches. The swatches are FREE and you can order up to 10 to get the right match for your home.
My husband and I decided that we wanted to get either the Real Wood or Faux Wood Blinds because we loved the look of them. Once we decided on the type we knew we had to choose a Control Option, which meant either Corded or Cordless. We went through and were pleasantly surprised to see that there was a Best for Kids Option Available so we selected from one of these. We wanted to have safe blinds, without a cord hanging, so that we didn’t have to worry about one of our kids or the dog getting tangled in it. We also preferred the look of the cordless blinds because having no strings gives it a more polished and cleaner look.
After we made our swatch selections, we waited for them to come in the mail and we were happy that we received them fairly quickly. I was so excited to get our room makeover started that we selected our blinds choice that same day that the swatches came in. Once we picked our perfect style and shade we placed our order online and we were impressed that everything so far was pretty seamless. Once the order was confirmed we sat back and waited, excited for our final products to be delivered, which took about 3 weeks. For customized blinds for 3 windows, we were happy with that timeframe.
Ultimately we went with Custom Visions™ Faux Wood Blinds in white because we were trying to get a cohesive look throughout the home. Our second choices were the natural wood color which I know would have been gorgeous too!
Here are some details about the blinds that we chose.
CUSTOM VISIONS™ FAUX WOOD BLINDS
- Look of real wood, with moisture resistance
- Available in 15 finishes; fits windows 6″-96″ wide and 6″-120″ tall
- Three different slat sizes, 1″, 2″ and 2 1/2″ allows you to achieve the desired view through and privacy level
- Superior privacy and light control with exclusive Light Master (TM) option that eliminates visible cord holes
- Style packages and decorative tapes add the finishing touches, found here
- Best for Kids cordless design
- Cordless blinds and shades give windows a clean, uncluttered look by eliminating traditional lift cords. Instead of raising or lowering your blinds or shades with a cord, you simply lift or lower from the bottom to adjust your blinds or shades to your desired height. It’s an innovative design that brings home a multitude of benefits, labeled Best for Kids
- Bring extra durability to high-activity environments
- Traditional valance reflects the fine detailing of architectural accents in your home
Placing the order with LEVOLOR was seamless. They were there for me when I had questions about the options and features all the way through to installing our blinds. When it came to installing our blinds, the directions on the LEVOLOR website walk you through everything and were easy to follow. My husband did our three windows in one evening in just two hours.
There is so much to explore on the LEVOLOR website! My advice to you when searching for your own perfect window treatment is to take your time and explore all your options. I am positive you will LOVE your LEVOLOR products too!
This post was sponsored by LEVOLOR but all opinions and ideas are my own.
Free Start a Blog Email Course
Get my FREE start a blog email course. Learn how you can start a money-making blog to stay home with the kids!