If you saw my previous post about the HomeAway Castle Contest then you already know that HomeAway is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2 million unique places to stay available in 190 countries worldwide. But have you seen the 2017 Castle Collection? This is HomeAway’s list of Top 20 Castles, all available to rent for a fairy tale-like vacation destination.
To vacation in a castle? How amazing is that?
This one below is in Ireland, but there are castles all over!
The rentals are available in 20 countries around the world – from France to Ireland and even in the US! – some for even as little as $20 a night. There are more than 900 castles available to choose from and can accommodate groups of any size.
Here are a few details of just some of the castles available to stay in.
- Castle of Lisheen (Ireland): A restored 19th-century castle is located in central Ireland in County Tipperary, making it an ideal location to access many of the historic sites of Ireland on a day trip basis. $66 per person, per night.
- Pavillon du Chateau de Tocqueville (France): The Pavillon du Chateau de Tocqueville is the former home to 19th-century French diplomat Alexis de Tocqueville; its five bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms overlook the surrounding gardens and lakes. $68 per person, per night.
- California Castle (US): The Piru Castle is north of Los Angeles, on 10 acres nestled between two canyons. This historic landmark offers accommodations for up to 20 people. $25 per person, per night.
HomeAway is all about renting the whole home for your vacation, so why not a castle?
There is an ongoing HomeAway Castle Contest with Disney’s Beauty and the Beast that will give one lucky winner and 20 of his or her chosen guests an unprecedented #HomeAwayCastle stay experience in Scotland this summer.
To enter, click here. The contest runs until March 31st.
Get The 3 Day mini-eCourse
1. The 5 Cleaning Hacks that Made Over my Life
2. My Decluttering Strategy for our Kids' Rooms That Works
3. My Three Best Secrets to Photographing My Kids at Home