We made some pumpkin spice cookies the other day and I wanted to share them with you all because I think these are the easiest cookies I’ve ever made. They are made with spice cake from a box and a can of pumpkin and that’s it!! I shared it all in the video below. If you haven’t seen us on YouTube yet I’d love for you to head on over to our channel to subscribe! I am getting my feet wet with video editing and have been enjoying the challenge so far. I think I feel like it’s the next step up from photography so I’m really excited to do more video tutorials and even Vlogs! Check out the video below for the recipe. Note: After we shot the video we decided to make a buttercream frosting and top the cookies with that and they turned out amazing!! Our favorite way to eat them by far, I highly recommend!
- 1 box of spice cake
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- Optional: Chocolate morsels or frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Add cake mix and can of pumpkin to a bowl and mix until all lumps are gone
- Bake in oven 13-15 minutes or until you see sides begin to brown
- Mix in morsels before baking
- Top with a buttercream frosting (We tried this after the video and it was so yummy!!)
Free Mama Prints
Gain access to our FREE Library of Printables & Downloads! Everything from a decluttering guide, baby planning and meal planners.
You only have to enter your email once to get all of Story of Five's free printables and downloads!