We had so much fun. We love taking road trips as a family. The packing up and taking off to explore new places are some of the best memories we have made. This particular trip we traveled at night so it was nice to have a dependable vehicle to travel in. We arrived at around 9 PM.
The 2020 Chevy Traverse High Country is fully equipped with some of the best features like Buckle to Drive and Rear Seat Reminder, which quickly reminds you that there is someone in the rear back seat!
2020 Chevy Traverse High Country
Here is more info on some of the features.
- Active Safety Features
- The 2020 Traverse offers a comprehensive suite of available safety features like Front & Rear Park Assist, Rear Vision Camera, OnStar, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, and more. Wherever you go, they help instill tremendous confidence.
- Teen Driver and Buckle to Drive
- “Teen Driver” is an industry-first technology, password-protected, digital report card for parents that displays a rundown of the teen’s driving habits on the vehicle’s screen.
- Buckle To Drive is a part of the Traverse’s Teen Driver mode. It’s a new industry-first feature that reminds teen drivers to buckle up before driving. When this feature is activated, the driver will be prohibited from driving until their seatbelt is fastened and there will be a physical and audible alert.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- This feature allows you to stay connected on the road, Skype or video chat, stay on top of work if needed, and stream movies and music, etc. from the road. Can connect 7 devices at once – that means your family will be entertained and can download movies, TV shows or books to your device on the road without using any data.
Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay takes the iPhone features you’d want to access while driving and puts them on the vehicle’s display – so you can make calls, send/receive messages and listen to your favorite playlists right from the touchscreen or by voice via Siri.
- Android Auto is built around Google Maps giving you the ability to talk to Google and use several different apps straight from your car’s display screen.
Some of our favorite features that we used this weekend were the Apple CarPlay, Front and Rear Car Assist and the 4G LTE Wi-Fi, which we connected to the entire way there!