There’s just something about this family and peanut butter… the hubs can eat it straight from the jar. So along with rice krispie pops, peanut butter M & M bars are one of our favorite things to make. They are so easy, no baking required and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Here’s what you need
1. Corn Flakes
2. Light Corn Syrup
3. Peanut butter
4. Vanilla extract
6. Bag of M&M’s
Here’s what I did
1. Mix 1 cup sugar and 1 cup corn syrup and bring to a boil.
2. Add 1/2 cup peanut butter (Can add up to 2 cups if you’d like).
3. Add Vanilla extract.
4. Mix until smooth and remove from heat.
5. Pour over 6 cups of cornflakes in bowl. (Save some for top layer)
6. Once all coated, put into a baking dish or pan.
7. Take leftover and add a coat to the top.
8. Add in M & M’s. As many as you’d like.
Let cool before cutting into squares.
My little taste tester approved 🙂
Hope you enjoy!