Up until last year we had most of our kid’s birthday parties at home. It wasn’t until our Chuck. E. Cheese birthday party last year that really sold us on parties away from home, and what could be better than a place my kids love like Chuck. E Cheese! We could not believe how easy it was to throw a party and not have to worry about clean-up, or anything really until we had a Chuck. E. Cheese party. So it was an easy decision to go back to Chuck. E. Cheese this year for June’s 5th birthday!
Our experience this year was just as amazing and we are sharing it all with you. We had an awesome host, the staff and General Manager were friendly and accommodating. We didn’t have to worry about anything, everything from setup to cleanup was taken care of for us. We chose the MegaStar Package which came with unlimited games and rides for all the kids for the entire 2 hours. Powered by Play Pass, you and your party guests will enjoy tapping to play your favorite kids games – a great value and convenient (no need to keep loading points on the card)! It was amazing! All the kids also received a cute Chuck E. Cheese’s souvenir cup, a dippin dots ice-cream dish and Chuck E. Cheese-themed goody bags to take home. the cake for us. We had the option to chose from many themes but ultimately it was Hello Kitty themed cake.
Here are a few reasons why we love parties at Chuck E. Cheese. Also, be sure to see our video recap at the end of this post.
- So many options – From the party packages to the themes to the cakes, having options for our party was amazing. You can choose cakes with images like Chuck E., Batman, Barbie, Paw Patrol and more! There is Ice cream, Dippin’ dots and Giant Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies and we were excited about the new helium balloons that are now offered in solid colors to decorate your table!
- Clean up was a breeze – Having a party at Chuck E. Cheese’s is easy because there is NO CLEAN-UP. You take your party gifts and souvenirs and head home to relax. The kids were so wiped out from all the fun that when we got home, dad and I had some quiet time to ourselves.
- You get a host – We had the most amazing hostess, and although I love playing hostess during my parties, having someone there to watch the clock and take care of everything that needed to be taken care of was such a load off my shoulders. Our hostess took care of everything, including cutting the cake and serving ice cream.
- 2-hour party with unlimited games & ride– I love that the kids can get two hours of unlimited fun. We chose the MegaStar package which included the unlimited games but there are more options to choose from. Chuck E. Cheese comes out often to sing and dance with the kids so there is always something for them to do.
- Parent’s Can Have Fun Too – Instead of worrying and stressing about all the details that comes with party planning, I was actually able to take a breath and enjoy my kids party because everything was taken care of for us.
See Our Party VIDEO RECAP below:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine.
Gain access to our FREE Library of Printables & Downloads! Everything from a decluttering guide, baby planning and meal planners.
You only have to enter your email once to get all of Story of Five's free printables and downloads!