This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Ragú® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
We have been loving our Ragú® meals lately. There are so many sauces you can try, including tomato based and Alfredo Sauces. We have been looking online for some of the Ragú® recipes and have already tried a few. This is probably one of my favorites. Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan, and with our own little twist, we are adding Tortellini noodles versus regular spaghetti noodles. It’s delicious! We went with the Ragú® Organic Traditional Sauce this time and it came out amazing.
Ragú® is recognizing and celebrating everything that makes family mealtime #Saucesome. It has an authentic Italian taste, American families love with a variety of great tasting, quick and easy to make family favorite recipes.
Here is what you need:
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Ragú® Traditional Sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Tortellini noodles
Here’s what we did.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine bread crumbs, seasoning and garlic powder in a bowl . Dip thawed or fresh chicken in egg, then bread crumb mixture; turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Ragú® Organic Traditional Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cook noodles in a separate pot.
And of course, you sit and wait in front of the oven until it’s done. It’s my husband’s favorite thing to do when we cook. He will sit in front of the oven to watch it cook. He says he does this so he can take it out at just the perfect time. 😀 And now one of my toddler’s favorite things to do is sit with daddy and watch the food too. 🙂
Completely optional but highly recommended because it’s so delicious and Saucesome…serve over noodles and with garlic buttered bread.
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Ragú® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.